Healing Salve$8.00 – $42.00
Laundry Soaps$6.00 – $17.00
At checkout, local customers will have the option of free delivery to select “points-of-distribution” throughout Central Arkansas. These drop-off spots include:
- The Crystal Hill Commuter Lot (5925 Crystal Hill Rd Parking, North Little Rock)
- The Mayflower Commuter Lot (6 Interstate Dr, Conway)
- The Stephens Building (111 Center Street, Little Rock)
During market season, we also deliver to:
- The Cabot Farmer’s Market (1122 S. 2nd Street. Cabot)
- The Grove Market (12118 MacArthur Drive, North Little Rock)
Delivery to a customer’s address is also an option for a slight delivery fee. Our service area includes Conway, Mayflower, North Little Rock, Little Rock, Jacksonville, Sherwood, Cabot, Ward, Vilonia, and everything in between.
* Our normal market locations are at “The Grove Community Market” (12118 MacArthur Drive, NLR) and “The Cabot Market” (1122 S 2nd St, Cabot).
“Tim and Amy are so helpful with practical advice for everyday living. Their homestead products are wonderful! From horticulture to home health, you can’t beat it! Definitely try out Amy’s jams and jellies – the plum is awesome!”
“Very good quality soap that works wonderfully. Highly recommend. Bar size is generous and consistent, not too hard or soft. Lasts quite a while and a pleasure to use.”
“I spilled blackberry jam all down my shirt. I just knew it wasn’t going to come out. I applied the stain stick to the spots and washed it once. Y’all…IT ALL CAME OUT!”
“The all-natural face cream is amazing. I could tell a difference after just one use! I am so happy to find a good affordable anti aging cream that works!”