Our 100% all-natural, cold processed Handcrafted Soaps are specifically designed to be gentle and ultra-moisturizing. Customers can choose between our four soap base varieties: Bastille, Coconut Milk/Oils, Goat Milk, and Sheep Milk.
- Apple Cider
COCONUT MILK/OIL SOAPS
- Charcoal & Clay Face Soap
- Chocolate Peppermint Coconut Cream
GOAT MILK SOAPS
- Lavender Vanilla
- Oatmeal (recommended for those who suffer from eczema or dry, sensitive skin)
SHEEP MILK SOAP
- Unscented (recommended for those who suffer from eczema or dry, sensitive skin)
- Honey + Beeswax
- Custom Blend – * See “Custom Blend” tab below
- Custom Soap Blend
- Additional information
- More Offers
Handcrafted Goat Milk Soap is a winner!
Very good quality soap that works wonderfully. Highly recommend. Bar size is generous and consistent, not too hard or soft. Lasts quite a while and a pleasure to use.
I LOVE the charcoal/clay face soap. It takes all of my makeup off with ease, and my face feels super clean after using it. I just bought some for my mom, mother-in-law, sister, and sister-in laws for Mother’s Day. Highly recommend and shipping was super fast.
Amy's Soaps and Creams
I ordered soaps and creams from Kinnard Homestead for Christmas gifts. It arrived in only 3 days despite the Christmas rush! The individual packaging is very professional and will make great gifts, plus some for me!
Great Results with the Thinning Hair Shampoo Bar
I started using the thinning hair shampoo bar a few months ago, and love it! Leaves my hair soft and shiny, yet still not slippery and has “grip” without having to use hairspray. It also doesn’t seem to get as greasy between washings. I’ve noticed that my hair is growing faster and seems stronger. My hairdresser mentioned that I have a lot of new hair growth as well and that was only after about 1 1/2 months of use. It works!! Be sure to use the ACV rinse after shampooing. Makes it much easier to brush.
Custom Soap Blend:
Choose either a coconut oil or bastille (olive oil) *base and add your preferred fats (oils/milks) and scents. All custom blend soaps will take 4-6 weeks to cure before ready for shipping or pickup. Amy will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your order details to ensure a perfect blend.
- Milks: buttermilk, coconut milk, goat milk
- Oils: avocado oil, beeswax, castor oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil, hemp oil, honey, jojoba oil, lard, olive oil, palm oil, shea butter, sunflower oil, sweet almond oil
- Essential Oils: cedarwood, cinnamon cassia, clove, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, peppermint, rosemary, sweet orange, tea tree, ylang-ylang
- Exfoliants: activated charcoal, bentonite clay, lemon zest, oatmeal, orange zest, poppyseeds, sea salt
*A soap base requires either a higher amount of olive oil or coconut oil to create a stable soap and castor oil for lather. Other oils, milks, essential oils, and exfoliates are then added to acquire the desired lather, moisturizing level, and minerals.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
Apple-Cider, Charcoal-&-Clay-Face-Soap, Chocolate-Peppermint, Lavender-Vanilla-Goat-Milk, Oatmeal-Goat-Milk, Peppermint-Sheep-Milk, Rosemary-Peppermint, Sheep-Milk-Unscented, Honey-Beeswax, Custom-Blend